Hearts fit together is a play on words from the scripture, “And he commanded them that there should be no contention one with another, but that they should look forward with one eye, having one faith and one baptism, having their hearts knit together in unity and in love one towards another."

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Our Next President

If you are like Tim and I, registered independents (aka undecided), and don't know who to vote for, then you understand what we were going through until we found this new candidate. We've finally found someone we can believe in!

He's intelligent; he even started reading at an early age. He's received the finest education and still continues in his lifelong quest for knowledge. He's humble; he's wise enough to still ask his parents for help. He might be short, but he's big-at-heart. He's good with money; in all his life he's never been in debt and he saves everything he earns. Not to mention that he won't be distracted by pork barrel spending; he doesn't even know what that is! He's a straight-talker, he says what he means even if his honesty isn't accepted. He still enjoys the simple things in life, like opening presents on Christmas, eating icecream, spending time with a good friend, and counting the stars at night. And to top it all off, who can resist that smile?






Kyler For President!

4 comments:

The Chapman's said...

That is so funny! Very original and clever! I would vote for him!

Trinamom said...

I am such a dork! I voted for him on the wrong post :/ Does that mean that my vote doesn't count??

Stephanie said...

That is so funny!! I would vote for him! I don't know who to vote for either, I think they are both dumb. I think I"m going to write someone in.

Lisa Burbidge said...

I am so glad that you all found us. I have been wondering what is up with you. Hope all is going well and we will keep you up to date with us on our blog!!!