Of all my children, and of all children I've ever known, Rae has eaten more things that she shouldn't have. For laughs and amazement, I have decided to compile a list. This list does not include all of the objects she's put in her mouth as this list would go on forever if we had time for that...

1) Toothpaste
2) Tub water
3) Toilet water
4) Toilet paper (off the roll) dipped in toilet water (luckily the toilet was empty at the time)
5) Leaves
6) Dirt
7) Soap
8) Nail polish (called poison control on that one)
9) Shoes (she loves to suck on shoes...I know, disgusting!)
10) Anti-fungal cream (called poison control on that one too)
11) Tylenol (don't ask me how she got the "child proof" lid off! We again contacted poison control)
12) 15-20 Chewable vitamins (you guessed it, poison control was involved again)
13) Paper
14) Markers (she loves chewing off the tips and eating them)
15) Modeling clay
16) Diaper rash paste (didn't call poison control because her brother did this too and I already knew the drill...)
17) Spoiled milk (she found an old sippy cup and was drinking it until I discovered it)
18) Crayons
19) Airborne (she was literally foaming at the mouth!)
It is a miracle she has survived all this! You are also probably wondering where was I when she was eating all this stuff. Let me tell you, this girl operates in stealth mode. She can do more damage in one minute than a tornado can in 5 minutes. The good news is that she isn't a picky eater, that's for sure!
1 comment:
Hmm, this is my 2nd time leaving a comment. Anyway, that is so funny! You've got to have one in every family. Kellen was it in ours growing up. Dallin may be on the right track, but he definitely does not match up to Rae. What a fun girl she is, but she'll keep you on your toes!
Post a Comment