Hearts fit together is a play on words from the scripture, “And he commanded them that there should be no contention one with another, but that they should look forward with one eye, having one faith and one baptism, having their hearts knit together in unity and in love one towards another."

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Baby #4

Most of you already know that we are expecting Nelson baby #4. The baby's due date is Sept. 19, 2009. Which makes me almost 3 months along. After 2 miscarriages, we are so thrilled that I am pregnant again. After all the complications of my last pregnancy with Raechel, we are praying that this one will be better. Either way, I know that the Lord will bless us as we felt so strongly that we were to have one more. The feeling was undeniable, and I am not one to ignore my spiritual promptings. This child will probably be the last, and I can say that our family is so blessed. I would have never guessed that I would have 4 children before the age of 30, but here we are, and I am loving it! We are in serious need of an updated family portrait, but for now, here is the latest family picture taken in December.


2 comments:

Sarah R said...

Janae, I was so excited to find your blog! Congratulations on another baby!

Unknown said...

Sarah, it is so great to see you here too! I am also on Facebook if you are there too. How have you been?