Hearts fit together is a play on words from the scripture, “And he commanded them that there should be no contention one with another, but that they should look forward with one eye, having one faith and one baptism, having their hearts knit together in unity and in love one towards another."

Monday, March 23, 2009

Clark Planetarium

Today we went to the Clark Planetarium and the kids had a blast. We watched a 3-D movie about Dinosaurs which almost made them pee their pants, but it was fun. Rae was the only one who kept her 3-D glasses on. The boys took them off because they said it made the dinosaurs look too real. The Planetarium itself was a little overrated and overpriced, but the kids didn't know the difference. They loved it. 

Being a huge fan of astronomy I was hoping to see the big room that has all the stars and planets in it, you know a PLANETARIUM. Lol, they didn't have one though. I guess everything is digital and set to movies now. I will say that the 3-D movie was pretty awesome though. Overall it was a fun time.


Here are the boys in their nifty 3-D glasses in the IMEX theatre:

Here is Rae in her glasses too:

My little moon-walkers:

This confirms what I've been saying all along, they really did come from another planet:

Weathermen in the making:

I just have to point out, notice who is the one climbing on things and bouncing off the wall as usual:


Sam was hugging Ky so hard he said he was choking him! Ahh that's brotherly love for you: