Hearts fit together is a play on words from the scripture, “And he commanded them that there should be no contention one with another, but that they should look forward with one eye, having one faith and one baptism, having their hearts knit together in unity and in love one towards another."

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

You Know You're A Housewife When...

You know you're a housewife/homemaker/stay-at-home-mommy when:

The highlight of your day is getting new salt and pepper grinders.

Yep, that's me today. I have been waiting months for my new Pampered Chef grinders to come. There was a mess up on my order, so it's literally been since July that I have been waiting for these to arrive. I only cook with sea salt (read culinary snob) and I've been using the kind that comes with a little grinder attached to the disposable bottle (read culinary wanna-be). But now I am big time with my new grinders. Oh yeah. Oh the joys of a housewife. 
 

1 comment:

Jody said...

lol that is funny and yes it has been a long time!!!