Hearts fit together is a play on words from the scripture, “And he commanded them that there should be no contention one with another, but that they should look forward with one eye, having one faith and one baptism, having their hearts knit together in unity and in love one towards another."

Friday, April 3, 2009

Entertaining to Say the Least

I think it's so interesting that in times of recession candy sales and movies sales go up. Not that we aren't doing our part to contribute to the boom, but it just seems funny to me. I can just imagine the following conversation:

"I'm sorry to hear you lost your job. What do you plan on doing next?"

"Grabbing a bag of Sour Patch kids and going to the movies cause by gosh, nothing gets in the way of our constant need for mind numbing entertainment!"

I guess when all else fails, nothing can take care of the worry and fear of the impending gloom of bankruptcy and foreclosure like chocolate and a good romantic comedy.


1 comment:

Jadi said...

This was funny!