
Kyler literally counted down the days for weeks until his t-ball would start. The morning of his first t-ball practice he sat in the car for an hour waiting for us to be ready to go. He loves t-ball, and was born to play. His smile says it all.

Kyler on base.

Sam mid-air competing in the long jump.

Cute little bikers.

Sam's sport of choice this Spring/Summer was track over t-ball. We weren't really surprised though, he's our little runner. Sam was the only 6 yrs. old brave enough to compete in the 400 m dash and he took 3rd place!

Me and the kids on our Memorial Day hike.

The kids were such good hikers, even Rae kept up without complaining.

Rae and her friend Emma.

At the annual neighborhood Memorial Day Breakfast.

Kyler would not be one-upped by his brother, he learned how to ride without training wheels the same day as Sam.

Sam learned how to ride his bike without training wheels after about 2 hours of crashing and getting up with a smile, never giving up. He said whenever he got frustrated he would just sing a song.

Sam at track practice, with his serious pose.

Sam's last soccer game, with his coach, Tim, and sporting off his new trophy! Great season guys!
2 comments:
Awesome! Looks like you guys had a fun and busy month! Sam's such a trooper and Kyler has a competitive streak I hadn't noticed before! I wonder how Rae will do with sports!
I know, Kyler's competitive edge has surprised us all. I thought he would be more laid back, but noooo. And I can't wait to see what Rae will be like, she already is such a spitfire. Hopefully she has Tim's coordination though, and not mine! lol!
Post a Comment