Hearts fit together is a play on words from the scripture, “And he commanded them that there should be no contention one with another, but that they should look forward with one eye, having one faith and one baptism, having their hearts knit together in unity and in love one towards another."

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Lil' Lily




It's been a while since I've posted anything new here, mainly because Facebook has taken over my life and taken the place of this blog. But I'm coming back because there is so much to say that can't be said by uploading an album to Facebook. Of course, you all know that since we talked last we had our baby girl, Lily! She is just precious; a complete joy in our lives. She is the last of the Nelson kids and we are so happy that our family is complete.

I am officially out of the "waking up every two hours in the middle of the night phase" with Lily. She sleeps through the night like a champ. Now if I could only get her older sister on board...she is going through the night-waking phase right now and I can't believe I get up with her more than our newborn! Ha. Such is life.

In other news, Sam is doing great in first grade. He had a rough start; getting used to all day school was hard for him. But now he is happily adjusted and doing well. Kyler is having a blast in our co-op preschool that we are doing. A group of us moms are doing it and Kyler doesn't know any different-he thinks he's in real school! He's so ready for Kindergarten. I've never seen a kid so excited for school. Rae has almost completely given up her finger sucking habit (as seen in the picture above.) We got some nasty tasting paint for her fingers and that really seemed to do the trick, as well as a reward system to get her an Aurora doll.

Life is great right now, not without our challenges (like less sun for the solar-powered momma) but all is well. We are extremely blessed and grateful to the Lord for our family.




No comments: