May 3rd, 2008
We went out for a walk and Sam asked if he could run the rest of the way home. It was within seeing distance so I said sure. Then I asked Kyler if he wanted to run too. He looked at me and said frankly, "No mom. My legs will fall off. So I'm just going to walk."
I'm not sure when this originated, but in our house when you say "I'm drinky" it means you are thirsty. Sam started it and Ky just picked it up.
April 11th, 2008
Kyler said, "I have friends at church!" I said, "that's great, who is your friend?' He said, "my teacher, Jodi."
April 4th, 2008
We were all sitting at the table and out of the blue Sam asks, "when will there be no more poor people on earth?"
March 25th, 2008
Me: (To the kids) "It's time to turn off the TV and go play outside. You need to get some fresh air and exercise."
Sam: "But mom!, TV is not bad because it is exercising my eyes!"
Friday, April 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment