Hearts fit together is a play on words from the scripture, “And he commanded them that there should be no contention one with another, but that they should look forward with one eye, having one faith and one baptism, having their hearts knit together in unity and in love one towards another."
Sunday, April 6, 2008
Our three little Easter buddies
A new dress for baby girl and new baseball hats for the boys. We had a wonderful Easter Day!
Being a mom to young kids, I have a never ending supply of funny quotes and tidbits of wisdom from my children that I can recite. Here are the latest and greatest... June 1st, 2009
We were at the grocery store and Ky saw some oj in a gallon jug. In all seriousness he exclaimed, "Look Sam, it's golden milk!"
May 29th, 2009
I was going to the bathroom when Rae noticed what I was doing she started to clap her hands and yell, "You're doing it Mommy!"
April 10th, 2009
The other day we asked Rae "are you Rae?" To this she responded, "no, I'm a lady!"
Aug 30th, 2008
Kyler saw a girl on a motorcycle and said "look there's a girl on a motorcycle...and she's even doing it right!"
Aug 28th, 2008 We were at the zoo watching the penguins who had their fins and peaks pointing to the sky. When I asked Sam what they were doing he said "they're doing their yoga."
May 30th, 2008 We were driving in the car and Kyler said, "I want to marry chicken nuggets and chocolate." I'll remember that one when he brings home a pretty girl he wants to marry and ask him if he is sure that she is his chocolate covered chicken nugget.
May 23rd, 2008 Sam's was lying and bed and he said, "Dad, I was feeling my face and I can feel tiny hairs on it...I think I'm going to have to shave soon."
May 14th, 2008 For Dad's birthday Sam and I were making pancakes. I accidentally burned the first batch and Sam was upset with me. He asked, "why did you burn my....(pause)...why did you burn dad's and Kyler's pancakes?"
No comments:
Post a Comment