Hearts fit together is a play on words from the scripture, “And he commanded them that there should be no contention one with another, but that they should look forward with one eye, having one faith and one baptism, having their hearts knit together in unity and in love one towards another."

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Tagging Back

Six Little Unknown facts/habits/hobbies about me: (Tim)

1) I see dead people.............just kidding :) Actually, a true fact about me is that I like to eat orange juice concentrate.

2.) Before I go to bed each night, I check all the doors in the house to make sure they are locked.........yes, a lot of people do this, but I do it two or three times to double and triple check. I also check on my kids while they are sleeping to make sure their chests are going up and down (to make sure they are breathing)

3.) I have always wanted to work for the FBI, but they have yet to hire me. I feel I would be a crazy good crime analyst.

4.) I like to go target shooting. I own a couple of firearms and have great fun shooting at the range.

5.) I LOVE doing things with my family. Not all guys do. I dig Saturdays when I get to hang out at home.

6.) I play tennis and golf and I'm pretty good since I played throughout junior high and high school. Haven't played much lately, but if any of you want to challenge me, I'm up to it.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Oh my heck! You are funny!!!